Our Smoky Mountain wedding venue is as unique as you are with style and rustic elegance not typically found at a hotel or banquet hall. From a private and romantic ceremony for two to a grand affair for 150, our space provides you with many options for your ideal setup.
• Covered ceremony area with gazebo for vow exchange and church pew seating
• 3,000 square feet of indoor function space in our cocktail lounge and pavilion
• 2,500 square feet of outdoor covered function space on our porch and in our lush seasonal gardens
• Access to 60-surrounding acres for photos (featuring multiple gazebos, rock formations, natural landscaping, secret paths, babbling brooks, stable and more)
• Ample restrooms with handicap accessibility
Our porch offers you a completely unobstructed panoramic view of the Smoky Mountains that will take your breath away. Enjoy it sitting in one of our rockers with a cocktail in hand or as you mingle with your guests. The defining feature of the Inn, our porch is the perfect spot to take in the un-paralleled beauty of Western North Carolina.
With its full stone hearth, wood-burning fire place and oversized picture windows, the Great room will stun you with its views and spacious comfort. Make yourself at home in this elegant mountain room for an intimate social gathering or a lively dinner followed by dancing.
Accented by cedar trusses, crystal chandeliers and a stone hearth fireplace, our 2,500 square foot Pavilion is the ultimate location for your elegant reception with rustic charm. Up to 150 guests may enjoy dinner, dancing and drinks all while looking upon an incredible view through our wall of french doors.